Privacy Notice – Barral UK Visceral Ltd
What is a Privacy Notice?
Under data protection law you, as a mailing list member of Barral UK Visceral, have specific rights. To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner, we are providing you with this privacy notice.
Who We Are
We are Barral UK Visceral, telephone number 01292 266335, email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do with It
We record and use the following categories of personal data which include: name, address, telephone numbers, and email address . Our lawful basis for storing and using this data is legitimate interests.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We only share your personal data with our parent organisation Barral Institute in the USA, who will list you on International Alliance of Healthcare Practitioners. They also comply with data protection standards.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website www.ico.org.uk should you wish to complain about the way we are processing your personal data.
Retaining Your Personal Data
We will retain your data as long as you express an interest in Barral UK Visceral’s products or services and for 5 years after last contact with you. Limited data will be maintained indefinitely for accounting purposes and if you attend classes with us to keep a record of your achievements.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
· You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email, our details are shown above. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of the information you require.
· If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact and we will amend our records
· If you believe we should erase your data, please contact the clinic, whose details are shown above.
· If you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact the office (details above).
· Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the Data Protection Officer who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.
How We Obtained Your Data
Your personal data has been collected directly from you.